- Transport. There is no airport / train station in Andorra. Some public information on how to reach Andorra can be found in this web page. This web page includes a few other bus companies not listed here.
- Planes. If you want/need to do part of your travel by plane, the nearest (and probably most convenient) international airports are Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain) and Toulouse (France). Other airports to mention are Girona (Catalonia, Spain), and Alguaire airport in Lleida (Catalonia, Spain).
- Train. Convenient train stations with connection to Andorra are: Sants station in Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain), Lleida Pirineus station (Catalonia, Spain), Matabiau station in Toulouse (France), L'hospitalet-près-l'Andorre (France).
- Bus. There are buses from Barcelona (Catalonia, Spain) and Toulouse (France). More detailed information below.
- Nadal Directbus connects Andorra with Barcelona Sants train station and Barcelona airport. It takes 3 hours from Barcelona to St Julià de Lòria (Andorra) and 3.5 hours from Barcelona airport (El Prat airport) to St Julià de Lòria (Andorra). In Barcelona city, the bus stop is located in Barcelona Sants Train Station. Information about the company is found here (Andorra Directbus)
- Novatel andorrabybus.com connects Andorra with Barcelona airport, Girona station and airport, and Vic (Catalonia, Spain). It also connects Andorra with Toulouse airport and Matabiau train station in Toulouse (France). Information in this web
- Mountain trip L'hospitalet-près-l'Andorre is a small town of 91 inhabitants in south France. It has a train station served by the French railway SNCF company (trains here). You can take a bus to Andorra from the train station, but maybe you need to change in Andorra la Vella (the capital of Andorra) to reach St. Julià de Lòria. Check buses from grup montmantell (union of Montmantell, Hispano Andorrana and others)