• The conference will take place at building G at the University of Skövde, Skövde, Sweden. We have booked rooms G109, G110, and G111. Details in the program. You can find a campus map here. Number 6 in this map is the station. G corresponds to building G.
• The University is at a walking distance from the train station and the bus station (Skövde resecentrum), and also from the city center. Walking distance means 10 minuts, at most.
• Note. If you reach a "near" airport late in the afternoon it may be difficult to reach Skövde on the same day.
• Trains. Information on Swedish trains here: http://www.sj.se
• Bus from/to airports. Information on the busses from and to airports are here: http://www.flygbussarna.se/
• Taxis (important!!). Prices in taxis are not regulated, so there may be a huge difference between taxi prices. The following page gives some advice for Stockholm: http://www.visitstockholm.com/en/Good-to-know/Getting-around/-Taxi/
• Option 1. Plane to Göteborg (Landvetter). This is the nearest Swedish international airport. From the airport you need to take a bus (Flygbussarna: Airport coaches) to Göteborg bus and train station (Nils Ericson Terminalen, last stop). Then a train to Skövde. There are buses every 15 minutes and trip (Airport-Göteborg-Landvetter to Göteborg central station) takes 30 minutes. The train from Göteborg central station to Skövde takes between 1 hour and 1:30 hours. There are trains every hour (approx.). Prices depend on the train, and change according to demand. Regional trains can be found for about 200 SEK.
• Option 2. Plane to Stockholm (Arlanda). This is not so near, but it may be convenient. From the airport you need to take either the Arlanda express (train) or a bus (Flygbussarna: Airport coaches) to Stockholm bus and train station. Then a train to Skövde. The train is faster and the bus is cheaper. If you look for a train in http://www.sj.se you can get tickets from Arlanda to Skövde. The train from Stockholm central station to Skövde takes between 2:00 hours and 3:30, according to speed. Prices depend on the train, and change according to demand.
• Option 3. Plane to Copenhagen Airport. This is not so near, but also not so far and may also be convenient. Note that Copenhaguen is just in front of Malmö (Sweden). Trains connect these two cities, as well as other cities in Sweden, crossing the Öresund bridge. This combination may be competitive with respect to time and to flight combinations to the other two.
There is an agreement between the University and the following hotels. We do not do the bookings. In order to get a discount, inform that you are going to a conference at the University of Skövde. These three hotel are at a walking distance (less than 10 minuts from/to the university).